Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
damit.
I walk out all ready to ride it tonight, look down tons of oil spots.... huh ??? wtf.
Check the oil its lower then normal. WTf man. Way to cold to lay on the ground, so i went back inside. Gonna have to check that out tomorow.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Check the drain plug, if that's not it, check the clutch push rod seal. These are the most common two places. If you need a new seal for either, they are both cheap. ;)

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
dude you are not having the best of luck...why dont you just got out and buy a new sv?!

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
no luck for KT

·
Registered
836 Posts
BTW, KT....I really wouldn't worry about the oil at all. If I remember correctly, you recently dropped your SV on its side. When you did this you flooded oil into the combustion chambers. My SV did the same thing after being dropped(the last time someone anonomously knocked it over). It also fouled the plugs, so be forewarned if you have difficulty starting it as well.

Another incidence of oil leakage I had was when I overfilled by about .5 quart the first time I ever changed the oil on my bike(first time for a bike period). The oil leaked for a few days out of the airbox overflow tube...no worries there either.

Don't worry about it I suppose is the general idea of what I'm saying.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts