Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 492 Posts

·
Woody's Lackey
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ladies and gentlemen, who is really going to the SV RALLY 09. how many paople are really showing up for the rally. things are being planned and money is being spend, so we need to find out how many people are really going. we all know that b-rad (jbswear) wont be showing up, and gmslave is a maybe?? but other then that lets get a idea who is really going.

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
;D

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
Not registering them. Unless you meant katie and Nate, in which case, I'll let them speak for themselves. ;)
oh D-A-M-N...

so, now you're a father figure to them....nice!;D

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
me + 1 ride_naked.

Cabin reserved.

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Dave, you m-i-g-h-t want to start to think about setting up pre-registration. By "you" what I mean is Woody's under-appreciated, non-paid, general helper. I talked to Woody on the phone the other night, so I know what he's thinking as far as numbers go, but you still gotta plan........ :laughing1:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm still trying to work out some funding questions, but I really want to. I would need to split a room with somebody, and I'm working on it with a CBR600RR-riding buddy of mine, but is there anyone definitely going that will let me kip in their room and split the cost?

If so, then count me in =)

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
+3 (Katie, myself, and the dog).

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
Stephen's Angels will be there! ;D

:hiding2:

·
Premium Member