Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Hi everyone, here are examples of the great prices I have going on right now for Chain and Sprocket Combinations, along with the RK Chain Breaker - Press Fit Rivet Tool.

;D You need to email me directly at [email protected] for these parts,

Chain is High Quality EK-SRX, Japanese Made, Gold Chain, and the Sprockets are Made in the USA products.

520 Chain and Sprockets; All in pricing $155 per set for EK-SRX 520 Rivet Link Gold Chain, (120 Link), Hardened Steel Front Sprockets, and harder than Steel, Hard Anodized Black Aluminum Rear Sprockets from Pit Bull Industries,

525 Chain and Sprockets; All in pricing $170 per set for EK-SRX 525 Rivet Link Gold Chain, (120Link), Hardened Steel Front Sprockets, and Steel Rear Sprockets in Black, for the 525 Chain Pitch Sizes.

530 Chain and Steel Sprockets combinations; All in pricing $210 per set for EK-ZVX2 530 size Rivet Link Gold Chain, (120 Link), Hardened Steel Front Sprockets, and Steel Rear Sprockets in Black Color, great for bikes and twins with power over 1000 CC requiring 530 chain.

Lifetime Quality RK Chain Breaker and Press Fit Rivet tool for multiple sizes of Chain, $100, when purchased with a combination Chain purchase, MSRP $149.95

$12 to ship Chain - Sprocket Combinations with, or without, the RK Chain Breaker Press Fit Rivet Tool, to your door, anywhere in the USA.

These items are not in the store so you need to email me directly at [email protected] to get them. Include your contact phone number if you would like me to give you a quick call back to discuss your order, or gearing, with you,

Everything is in stock and ready to ship,

Let me know whenever you are are ready, I will PayPal invoice you, and get you looked after right away,

Many, Many SVrider.com members are using these SV Racing Parts, Chain and Sprocket Combinations, on the Street, and on the Track, and lover them. I think you will too, the quality is great, and so is the price. Thank you for your support.

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:) Just got a new load of Chain and Sprockets in to keep the $155 for 520 conversion combinations, and $170 for the 525 combination Chain and both Front and Rear Sprockets prices in place for another month,

Let me know whenever you are ready by Emailing me at [email protected] and I will look after you right away,

Blair

·
Registered
615 Posts
My first post on these forums and it is to say a big THANK YOU to Blair for phenomenal service! I got the 520 conversion kit from him and can't be happier. Super fast shipping and he even called me from a pay phone while he was on the road to verify what i was ordering and talk about some other inquiries that I had made.

Again, thank you Blair!

·
Registered
102 Posts
OK, so I have been only on the forum for a minute but am putting together my street SV650 (01) into a race bike. How does this section of the forum work. It is a direct linke to a race shop? I havent quite figured it out but if anyone could direct me to the explanation I would like to read it. Thanks guys

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:) Hi this is my own vendor forum for SV Racing Parts,

Best thing for you to do is to email directly at [email protected] and if you like include a contact phone number for me to give you a quick call at.

I have pretty much everything you need to get your bike on the track, and you having fun,

Let me know whenever you are ready and I will be happy to help you out,

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:) Hi everyone, here are examples of the great prices I have going on right now for Chain and Sprocket Combinations, along with the RK Chain Breaker - Press Fit Rivet Tool.

Chain is High Quality EK-SRX, Japanese Made, Gold Chain, and the Sprockets are Made in the USA products.

520 Chain and Sprockets; All in pricing $155 per set for EK-SRX 520 Rivet Link Gold Chain, (120 Link), Hardened Steel Front Sprockets, and harder than Steel, Hard Anodized Black Aluminum Rear Sprockets from Pit Bull Industries,

525 Chain and Sprockets; All in pricing $170 per set for EK-SRX 525 Rivet Link Gold Chain, (120Link), Hardened Steel Front Sprockets, and Steel Rear Sprockets in Black, for the 525 Chain Pitch Sizes.

530 Chain and Steel Sprockets combinations; All in pricing $210 per set for EK-ZVX2 530 size Rivet Link Gold Chain, (120 Link), Hardened Steel Front Sprockets, and Steel Rear Sprockets in Black Color, great for bikes and twins with power over 1000 CC requiring 530 chain.

Lifetime Quality RK Chain Breaker and Press Fit Rivet tool for multiple sizes of Chain, $100, when purchased with a combination Chain purchase, MSRP $149.95

$12 to ship Chain - Sprocket Combinations with, or without, the RK Chain Breaker Press Fit Rivet Tool, to your door, anywhere in the USA.

These items are not in the store so you need to email me directly at [email protected] to get them. Include your contact phone number if you would like me to give you a quick call back to discuss your order, or gearing, with you,

Let me know whenever you are are ready, I will PayPal invoice you, and get you looked after right away,

Many, Many SVrider.com members are using these SV Racing Parts, Chain and Sprocket Combinations, on the Street, and on the Track, and lover them. I think you will too, the quality is great, and so is the price. Thank you for your support.

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:) Hi Everyone, Great Prices and Lots of High Quality Chain and Sprocket Combinations in Stock and Ready to Ship to SVrider members,

Email me Directly at [email protected] or go Directly to www.svracingparts.com and build your own High Quality Chain and Sprocket Combination.

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal invoice you for the parts you want and get you looked after right away,

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
520 Conversion Kits, or 525 Chain and Sprocket Combinations,

:) Hi Everyone, I just received notification from all the Chain and Sprocket Distributors that effective February 14th all the Chains and Sprockets will be going up by 15% across the board.

I will keep our Great Prices and am bringing in Lots of High Quality Chain and Sprocket Combinations to have in Stock and Ready to Ship to my fellow SVrider members so that we can keep our Great Prices as long as we can,

However, as soon as the inventory is gone the pricing will have to go up and we will continue to match prices, but they will be more everywhere,

Now is a great time to order if you think you will need any Chain and Sprocket Combinations in the next few months. It never hurts to save and have the parts there ready to go when you want them.

Email me Directly at [email protected] or go Directly to www.svracingparts.com and build your own High Quality Chain and Sprocket Combination.

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal invoice you for the parts you want and get you looked after right away,

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:) Hi Everyone, Chain and Sprocket Prices at the Distributors have gone up by 15% across the board.

I will keep our Great Prices at the current Great Price Levels as long as the Inventory holds out. I brought in Lots of High Quality Chain and Sprocket Combinations to have in Stock and Ready to Ship to my fellow SVrider members so that we can keep our Great Prices as long as we can,

However, as soon as the inventory is gone the pricing will have to go up and we will continue to match prices, but they will be more everywhere,

Now is a great time to order if you think you will need any Chain and Sprocket Combinations in the next few months. It never hurts to save and have the parts there ready to go when you want them.

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:) Hi Everyone, Chain and Sprocket Prices at the Distributors have gone up by 15% across the board.

I will keep our Great Prices at the current Great Price Levels as long as the Inventory holds out. I brought in Lots of High Quality Chain and Sprocket Combinations to have in Stock and Ready to Ship to my fellow SVrider members so that we can keep our Great Prices as long as we can,

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:) Hi, as this is a Vendor thread and not a discussion thread I am going to ask you to Email me Directly at [email protected] and let me know in your email the type of riding you do now and would like to do with the 520 conversion, and I will be happy to discuss you particular questions and thoughts with you. If you include your contact phone number I will be happy to give you a quick call where we can briefly discuss what would be best for you,

Let me know whenever you are ready,

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:) :) Hi Everyone, Chain and Sprocket Prices at the Distributors have gone up by 15% across the board. I still have some Chain and Sprocket Combinations in stock at the Old Prices,

The SV Racing Parts, High Quality 520 Chain with Both Front and Rear Sprocket Conversion Kits for $155 all in with $12 Flat Rate Shipping to your door anywhere in the USA, I also Ship World Wide at Great Rates,

The SV Racing Parts, High Quality 525 Chain with Both Front and Rear Steel Sprockets for $170 all in with $12 Flat Rate Shipping to your door anywhere in the USA, I also Ship World Wide at Great Rates,

I also provide my fellow SV Riders with the Lifetime Quality RK Chain and Press Fit Rivet Tool for $100 all in, Shipped for Free when shipped with the Chain and Sprocket Combination. They are regular $149.99 and the best online price I have seen is $120.

Email me Directly at [email protected] whenever you are ready and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:) Hi everyone, Distributor and Importer price increases finally caught up with our inventory, I absorbed as much as I can and keep the increased to $10 per Chain and Sprocket Combination,

Here are examples of the great prices I still have going on right now for Chain and Sprocket Combinations, along with the RK Chain Breaker - Press Fit Rivet Tool. Visit me at www.svracingparts.com go to For SV Riders, then Chain and Sprockets,

Or email me directly at [email protected] for these parts and I will get you looked after with them right away,

520 Chain and Sprockets; All in pricing $165 per set for EK-SRX 520 Rivet Link Gold Chain, (120 Link), Hardened Steel Front Sprockets, and harder than Steel, Hard Anodized Black Aluminum Rear Sprockets from Pit Bull Industries,

525 Chain and Sprockets; All in pricing $180 per set for EK-SRX 525 Rivet Link Gold Chain, (120Link), Hardened Steel Front Sprockets, and Steel Rear Sprockets in Black, for the 525 Chain Pitch Sizes.

530 Chain and Steel Sprockets combinations; All in pricing $220 per set for EK-ZVX2 530 size Rivet Link Gold Chain, (120 Link), Hardened Steel Front Sprockets, and Steel Rear Sprockets in Black Color, great for bikes and twins with power over 1000 CC requiring 530 chain.

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:) Hi everyone, Distributor and Importer price increases finally caught up with our inventory, I absorbed as much as I can and kept the increases to $10 per Chain and Sprocket Combination,

Here are examples of the great prices I still have going on right now for Chain and Sprocket Combinations, along with the RK Chain Breaker - Press Fit Rivet Tool. Visit me at www.svracingparts.com go to For SV Riders, then Chain and Sprockets,

Or email me directly at [email protected] for these parts and I will get you looked after with them right away,

520 Chain and Sprockets; All in pricing $165 per set for EK-SRX 520 Rivet Link Gold Chain, (120 Link), Hardened Steel Front Sprockets, and harder than Steel, Hard Anodized Black Aluminum Rear Sprockets from Pit Bull Industries,

525 Chain and Sprockets; All in pricing $180 per set for EK-SRX 525 Rivet Link Gold Chain, (120Link), Hardened Steel Front Sprockets, and Steel Rear Sprockets in Black, for the 525 Chain Pitch Sizes.

530 Chain and Steel Sprockets combinations; All in pricing $220 per set for EK-ZVX2 530 size Rivet Link Gold Chain, (120 Link), Hardened Steel Front Sprockets, and Steel Rear Sprockets in Black Color, great for bikes and twins with power over 1000 CC requiring 530 chain.

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:) Hi everyone, Summer is here and now is the time to take advantage of my SV Rider Member Chain and Sprocket Combination Deals,

These are High Quality Chain and Sprocket Combinations that will serve you well,

525 Chain and Sprockets; All in pricing $180 per set for EK-SRX 525 Rivet Link Gold Chain, (120 Link), Hardened Steel Front Sprockets, and Steel Rear Sprockets in Black, for the 525 Chain Pitch Sizes.

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:) Hi everyone, Summer is here and now is the time to take advantage of my SV Rider Member Chain and Sprocket Combination Deals,

These are High Quality Chain and Sprocket Combinations that will serve you well,

525 Chain and Sprockets; All in pricing $180 per set for EK-SRX 525 Rivet Link Gold Chain, (120 Link), Hardened Steel Front Sprockets, and Steel Rear Sprockets in Black, for the 525 Chain Pitch Sizes.

Blair

1 - 20 of 27 Posts