Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

241 - 260 of 262 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #241
:) Hi Everyone, Awesome News!! The SV Racing Parts, 4 Piston Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets are back in stock and ready to ship. :)

They are $75, and come with the requisite mounting hardware,

$12.95 Flat Rate Shipping, to your door, anywhere in the USA.

Great International rates to anywhere outside of the USA,

Two Choices, Nissin or Tokico, so let me know which Calipers you are using,

1) For Tokico you will want to use either of the 2001 - 2003 GSXR 600, the 2000 - 2003 GSXR 750, or Any Model Year of the SV1000, 4 piston Tokico Front Calipers with the SV Racing Parts, Tokico Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets,

2) For Nissin you will want to use Any Model Year 1999 - 2006 of the CBR 600 F4 - F4i, 2001 - 2004 929R, 954R Models, or 2003 - 2004 CBR 600RR Nissin Front Calipers, or Honda RC 51 2002 or newer, with the SV Racing Parts, Nissin Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets,

These are the ones I use on my own bikes,

Let me know whenever you are ready, and I will look after you right away,

If you would like the correct superb Galfer HH Front Brake Pads included and shipped with the SV Racing Parts, Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets, they are $35 per caliper set,

I also carry and stock the correct superb Lifetime Guaranteed Galfer SS Brake Lines $89.95 for Front SS Lines, and $49.95 for the Rear SS Galfer Lines,

Galfer Wave Rotors for our bikes, are also in stock and ready to ship,

These Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets work great, and come with all the requisite mounting hardware,

Please No PM, Email me directly at [email protected]

Or Visit me at www.svracingparts.com under the category For SV Riders, then under Brake Products,

Everything is in stock and ready to ship,

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal invoice you and get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #242
:) Hi Everyone, Awesome News!! The SV Racing Parts, 4 Piston Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets are back in stock and ready to ship. :)

1) For Tokico you will want to use either of the 2001 - 2003 GSXR 600, the 2000 - 2003 GSXR 750, or Any Model Year of the SV1000, 4 piston Tokico Front Calipers with the SV Racing Parts, Tokico Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets,

2) For Nissin you will want to use Any Model Year 1999 - 2006 of the CBR 600 F4 - F4i, 2001 - 2004 929R, 954R Models, or 2003 - 2004 CBR 600RR Nissin Front Calipers, or Honda RC 51 2002 or newer, with the SV Racing Parts, Nissin Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets,

If you would like the correct superb Galfer HH Front Brake Pads included and shipped with the SV Racing Parts, Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets, they are $35 per caliper set,

I also carry and stock the correct superb Lifetime Guaranteed Galfer SS Brake Lines $89.95 for Front SS Lines, and $49.95 for the Rear SS Galfer Lines,

These Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets work great, and come with all the requisite mounting hardware,

Or Visit me at www.svracingparts.com under the category For SV Riders, then under Brake Products,

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal invoice you and get you looked after right away,

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #243

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #244

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #245

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #246

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #247

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #248

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #249

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #250

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #251

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #252

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #253

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #254

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #255

They are $85, and come with the requisite mounting hardware,

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #256

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #257

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #258 (Edited)

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #259

Blair

·
Supporting Vendor
9,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #260

Blair

241 - 260 of 262 Posts