Registered
3,872 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Look out of state...I live in NY I found my first SV all the way in ME some times you gotta travel a bit for the best deal...

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Slim you might want to move your plans up from summer to last spring simply because more people who want to sell their old bikes to get something new will be doing that in spring before the summer riding season begins. So to get a better choice of used SVs you may want to be ready to buy come April or May.

:)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Slim you might want to move your plans up from summer to last spring simply because more people who want to sell their old bikes to get something new will be doing that in spring before the summer riding season begins. So to get a better choice of used SVs you may want to be ready to buy come April or May.

:)
+1 I usually shop either winter or early spring. People always want to have that new bike by summer...

Seasonal places like here in NY have bikes sell a lot cheaper during winter due to the low demand once summer hits everyone wants a bike so people up the price because they know it will sell...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.