Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I could get a patch made? I'd like to put an SV650 patch on my jacket.

Might be a great item for the store here too...

·
Registered
551 Posts
could be another way to bring revenue to the site!!! that way we all can recognize fellow svr members in our town!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I haven't been able to find an SV650 patch online, I may just order a custom one...

I, personaly, would like a patch that reads SV650. Sure, I support SVRider, but I don't ride a website. So, I'd like my patch to say SV650. If others agree with me, pipe up. I'm willing to arrange a group buy (50 patches or more @ $5/patch - including shipping).

Please submit artwork either to this site, or my email address:

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As far as artwork goes, I was thinking the foreground should be the "SV" or "SV650" logo (SV may be better so that SV1000 owners could get in on this) and the background could be the V-twin. I'll see if I can find a logo and the V-twin picture for you photoshoppers.

I'm not sure where to get the logo, but if someone could run the engine pic above through some photoshop filters and overlay an SV logo (give the engine a drab background), that'd be great.

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
I'm in for at least 2, probably more.

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
patches = hells angels wannabes

·
Registered
64 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by arimichael
I'm in for at least 2, probably more.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+1

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Patches aren't cheap to set up. last time I looking into some custom stiching on shirts it was a $200 set up charge to make the die (pattern) for the stiching neddle to follow. That being said I'd pick up 2 for my jackets and 1 more for my Anthem jeans say in a 2"x4" size.

:)

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Nexus242 said:
Patches aren't cheap to set up. last time I looking into some custom stiching on shirts it was a $200 set up charge to make the die (pattern) for the stiching neddle to follow. That being said I'd pick up 2 for my jackets and 1 more for my Anthem jeans say in a 2"x4" size.

:)
+1 . I looked into getting patches made when we were planning the first Rally. It seemed quite expensive, since they wanted a minimum order just to tool up. Obviously, the more you order the cheaper it gets (per patch) but it was still too much for us. That being said, I'd be in for 1-2 if they look real similar to the sticker.
Check here: www.patchesrus.com

www.stitchalogo.com/en-us/front.html

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
im in if i like them :D i like patches! :twisted:

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Where's DonnieJ when you need him? He know where to get em cheap.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts