Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
? guess I was expecting more. all I saw was a chick next to a home made Repsol sign and a broad on a snowmobile with a Cup-o-Noodles.

Eh, disregard, there's two Trophy girls threads going on here.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Thank You! That is kickass gear you have. Is that the pic you turned in for Calender usage ? I dig it.

What would be cool, is if you could park the SV next to a horse like end to end with you in the middle. Tell me that aint cool.

·
Registered
238 Posts
oh, oh and airbrush a white helmet with a pink horseshoe on the back with like a star on each side or something. You'd be a bad mofo. I'm dead serious too.

·
Registered
296 Posts
yea, I sent him 3 pictures. We had fun taking them, but I didn't like them all. Of course I had more fun getting out and letting Josephine give me some love.....Would my doberman count as a horse? I wish you could see my Texas Longhorn on my front fender.

That's a good idea about the white helmet, but I am really really attached to my Arai, and in this heat I don't get to wear my pink leathers that much. The Nicky Arai matches everything else.....

G

·
k...well...I'm in too...what the heck...trouble is I'm going backpacking really, really soon, and wouldn't be able to get a pic to you until mid/end of September...would that be ok?

·
Registered
238 Posts
shermans_shazaam said:
.... Texas Longhorn on my front fender.

Now you're speaking my language. The SV just doesnt have a good place to put the Resitol :(

Was just telling my wife my idea about putting a full fairing on mine and painting it Copenhagen colors with Cope logos on it. Kinda like a Repsol replica only Copenhagen. Now that's bad ass I dont care who you are;)

61 - 74 of 74 Posts