Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Awesome - what are you going to be doing?
You know that the delicious blacktape is in CA???? :wink:

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
AlexJ said:
Awesome - what are you going to be doing?
You know that the delicious blacktape is in CA???? :wink:
:D hehehe that made me smile lol

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
mega4 said:
I could be interested...I'm new on here...where would this sort of thing be distributed?
That's excellent - welcome aboard!
It would be sold with the other SV rider gear thru this site.

G

·
Although I'm brand-spankin'-new to the board, I've kept tabs of the goings-on via my red-sv-riding-wishing-he-had-my-blacks smartass. That said, if I can get a good pic in a timely manner, I'm in!

Shoot me a PM oldguy and give me any other info I may need... It should be a good weekend for a photo shoot!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
If I can get a picture taken, I'm in. We pick up my bike on Saturday

·
Registered
97 Posts
Not a single preview in sight. :cry:

·
Registered
96 Posts
I have no idea how I missed this thread. I'm in, OGOB has my pics. I took new ones, since the ones I posted on the Trophy Girl thread are all last year. Think I should post them now or wait for which ever one OGOB picks to go in the calendar??

·
Registered
622 Posts
HartSplash said:
I have no idea how I missed this thread. I'm in, OGOB has my pics. I took new ones, since the ones I posted on the Trophy Girl thread are all last year. Think I should post them now or wait for which ever one OGOB picks to go in the calendar??
aAAHH jUST post them for fun.

G

·
hey,
well, I might be up for it...I'd just feel ridiculous getting somebody to shoot it...but maybe I could find someone that I'd be ok with. so provocative is bad then?? :) I could do something a little more scandalous :) lol. well, I'll see about getting one of my friends to take the shot and I'll keep you posted :)

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
mega4, if it were up to me, I would say there are NO problems at all with being a little scandalous. :twisted: I dont think provocative is a bad thing, not at all. ;)

Edit: so if any ladies would like me to "proof read" any pics that may be a little too scandalous or provocative, I guess I will be that guy, someone's gotta do it. :twisted:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Fer chissakes, is there something we're all missing? all this talk about SV Ladies and Trophy Girls and I haven't seen but like 1 damn picture? what gives?

41 - 60 of 74 Posts