·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Paging SV riders - we have 3 women who need their photos taken! :lol:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
add me to ur list, my girl is gonna be in it, just gotta get a pic, and I WILL In the next few days here, i want her to be december or august..

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
i may be able to put a pic of my girl in. what kinda deadline are we talking about here?

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
pretty soon because we want to get the calenders out by Sept Oct. But I am not the one putting all this together - I am sure oldguy will post here when he gets chance.

It is entirely possible that he might have different ideas about the calender too - if he does, this is his project, so disregard everything I have said. :D

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
AlexJ said:
It is entirely possible that he might have different ideas about the calender too - if he does, this is his project, so disregard everything I have said. :D
hahaha... thanks dear

·
Registered
745 Posts
I may be able to get Carrie to pose for a shot or two. Alex, I think you met her at the rally. She was in my Spyder at the cookout. I'll ask her and see.

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
I asked Sami if she wanted to pose on my SV but she wasn't too thrilled. I even told her it would be tasteful, no nudity. She still said no thanks. Sorry.

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
WeezerKDI said:
Alex, I think you met her at the rally.
I hope I was polite enough to at least say hi to her, I apologize as I think I didn't - I was distracted by so many men on bikes - wotcha gonna do? :D

·
Registered
434 Posts
Im workinon reassembling my sv. my girl said she'd pose whenit'sdone if needed(bike shouldn'tbe more than a couple weeks) let me know

·
Registered
80 Posts
Froggin, put a wrench in her hand and have her next to the bike like she id working on it. That could be a good one.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I can post a pic of my girl on my SV (maybe even convince her to wear a bikini) :p Or do you just want girls in it that actually own a sv?

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Word from the pic guy

I've had the very good fortune of being officially designated the gatherer of the pics and put-the-calendar-together guy. See what volunteerism will do!

I've tried to PM all those that initially expressed an interest and will follow up with this thread. Much thanx to AlexJ for drumming up additional support.

Preference will be given to women on their own SVs, secondarily to women on partner's SVs , but who in fact ride. We'll go from there. The SV must be in the pic. More details by PM for those volunteering. I'll update the calendar thread later this weekend.

If anyone has questions they don't want in a general thread, PM.

I appreciate everyone's comments and enthusiasm
OldGuyOnBlu

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Re: Word from the pic guy

OldGuyOnBlu said:
I've had the very good fortune of being officially designated the gatherer of the pics and put-the-calendar-together guy. See what volunteerism will do!

I've tried to PM all those that initially expressed an interest and will follow up with this thread. Much thanx to AlexJ for drumming up additional support.

Preference will be given to women on their own SVs, secondarily to women on partner's SVs , but who in fact ride. We'll go from there. The SV must be in the pic. More details by PM for those volunteering. I'll update the calendar thread later this weekend.

If anyone has questions they don't want in a general thread, PM.

I appreciate everyone's comments and enthusiasm
OldGuyOnBlu
my girl said she's in. pm me with details. she'll pose on my SV

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Hey Alexj, my pictures are going to have to wait for just a bit, I have to move to Cali, so if anyone wants to help.

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
boomboom said:
Hey Alexj, my pictures are going to have to wait for just a bit, I have to move to Cali, so if anyone wants to help.
Yikes! But living in Cali is exciting.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Yeah, and it is a killer job, so I can't wait.

21 - 40 of 74 Posts