Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure that some of you are aware that we are putting together a calender of pics of us on our bikes, the problem is that there are not enough of us who have submitted pics.
The pic I submitted is me in full leather so it is not bikini shots at all.

I know that there are only a few of us here - but I think there are enough to make a calender.

So what do you think? Are you in?
If it is not something you are wanting to do and don't want to post up and say that, can you shoot me a pm so that I know to not hound you. :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm in!............. Oh just ladies, crap. Just when you think "finally I can wear my assless chaps" Foiled again. :(

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zip650 said:
I'm in!............. Oh just ladies, crap. Just when you think "finally I can wear my assless chaps" Foiled again. :(
ewwww I have no desire to hang that from my garage wall - sorry Zip! :lol:

·
Registered
109 Posts
AlexJ said:
I don't think I remember her.
She was from the Bronx, or Brooklyn if I remember correctly, but haven't seen her post in some time.
My guess is that she is now riding a 600-750 SS so she could keep up with her B-friend and crew....just a guess???????

PS we wana see some bikini shots toooooooo :wink:

:)

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess she was a hottie if you both remember her.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
natasha is in..but its going to have to wait until AUG. To much stuff is going on with the wedding and all...

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
Oneofeach said:
AlexJ said:
I don't think I remember her.
She was from the Bronx, or Brooklyn if I remember correctly, but haven't seen her post in some time.
My guess is that she is now riding a 600-750 SS so she could keep up with her B-friend and crew....just a guess???????

PS we wana see some bikini shots toooooooo :wink:

:)
last time i heard from her she moved to riidgefield CT :(

·
Banned
363 Posts
Alex,
Does the girl have to ride a bike to be in the calander?

I think my wife would pose for a few pics on my bike...

-Mike

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Im in AlexJ, just trying to get my roommate off his lazy butt to do them, but I won't be able to get them done until Tuesday now, I wanted to do them outside so then everyone didn't have to see the messy garage, but it raining all weekend

·
Eagle one
1,660 Posts
Yeah..... I can get a "friend" to pose on my bike..... or if we allow NON-SV's , I could get her to pose with her VTX.....

So what is it gonna be..... just SV Rider girls?..... or open it up to others....

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
67GTONUT said:
Yeah..... I can get a "friend" to pose on my bike..... or if we allow NON-SV's , I could get her to pose with her VTX.....

So what is it gonna be..... just SV Rider girls?..... or open it up to others....
have her pose on your sv :idea:

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well Natasha has said that she is in - so I think partners are fine.
What do you think oldguy?

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
If I can ever get a decent pic taken, I'll submit it. I don't own a digital camera (closet Luddite).

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nurseratchet said:
If I can ever get a decent pic taken, I'll submit it. I don't own a digital camera (closet Luddite).
can you borrow a camera or do you have a pic with your bike that you could scan?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts