Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Acording to someone that lives around me. My sv is a four with a blown cylinder. He works on motorcycles all the time. He's a pro. He knows!

Sent from my EVO using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
996 Posts
Do you mean an I4 with a blown cylinder?? otherwise none of that makes any sense.

Your obviously new here.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Maybe you are getting the terms "cycle" and "cylinder" mixed up, as in "four cylinder" versus "four cycle" (four stroke).

Last time I looked, my SV was definitely a four stroke. I'm pretty sure. I think.;D But two cylinders. Four, two, one is four, the other is two, at the same time...;D

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Was I supposed to be mixing oil with my gas all this time, or does it mix it itself? What's the best oil to use? I'm using Rotella T6 full synthetic, is that OK?

Buy a 2 stroke triple and blow his mind.
Two-stroke triples have a way of blowing your mind. :rock:

Four stroke versus four cylinder: four strokes can have four cylinders, and four cylinders can be four strokes (but not necessarily). It's all quite overwhelming at times, best to think about it whilst sitting down.

I wanted to stick up for the guy by saying things like "we weren't all born with this knowledge", etc. - but then I saw this:

J_Walker said:
Being 18 and doing side jobs, I can't afford both car/motorcycle insurance.
Oh boy...

·
MOTORADOR
10,953 Posts

Seriously!?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ahhh, everyone on here are such Pro trolls. Cool storys.

Back to what I was saying, as we can all see I sent that from my phone. That was actually a typo. I did mean FOUR CYLINDER. as I was talking to my friend at the time, and he was chattering my ear off about his dads four stroke engine, on his boat. so he's talking about the god damn four stroke, and I wrote four stroke..

Basically, I stopped at my buds house and the guy came over and was trying to tell me I had 1/4 cylinders blown. I then explained to him, I only had two, but he swore up and down I had four... Because he "works on them all the time."

@Everyone and their idiotic post, Srsly. You all understood pretty much what was being said. But you had to be such bad @sses and make a joke out of it. Simple typo. Big Whoop. Is your lives so freaking boring that you stoop to 12 year old tactics to attack someone who clearly is new.. It's like dealing with a high school room full of girls around here. some of you treat the people who are new here like they are suppose to know everything and get everything right. I Hope to god some of you don't have kids... cause I'd bet you are the "You do everything wrong" type of parent. Get lives, go for a ride, something. I rarely post on here, and it seems every time I do Some idiot I don't even know has to act like a [email protected] and correct every little thing. So I apologize for not being as smart as you guys, I'll try to be less stupid next time. Because you know, Impressing like 15 people on a motorcycle forum is EXACTLY what I live my life for! and if I wear to disappoint you, I'd be devastated.

I've never seen a post/topic around here, where someone isn't attacking someone else. If you don't like the person. DON'T TALK TO THEM. its simple as that.

Enough said.

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
I've never seen a post/topic around here, where someone isn't attacking someone else. If you don't like the person. DON'T TALK TO THEM. its simple as that.
1: Forums are made for talking sh|t.

2: you made a post attacking someone.

·
The Well-Leathered Mod
4,614 Posts
Ahhh, everyone on here are such Pro trolls. Cool storys.

Back to what I was saying, as we can all see I sent that from my phone. That was actually a typo. I did mean FOUR CYLINDER. as I was talking to my friend at the time, and he was chattering my ear off about his dads four stroke engine, on his boat. so he's talking about the god damn four stroke, and I wrote four stroke..

Basically, I stopped at my buds house and the guy came over and was trying to tell me I had 1/4 cylinders blown. I then explained to him, I only had two, but he swore up and down I had four... Because he "works on them all the time."

@Everyone and their idiotic post, Srsly. You all understood pretty much what was being said. But you had to be such bad @sses and make a joke out of it. Simple typo. Big Whoop. Is your lives so freaking boring that you stoop to 12 year old tactics to attack someone who clearly is new.. It's like dealing with a high school room full of girls around here. some of you treat the people who are new here like they are suppose to know everything and get everything right. I Hope to god some of you don't have kids... cause I'd bet you are the "You do everything wrong" type of parent. Get lives, go for a ride, something. I rarely post on here, and it seems every time I do Some idiot I don't even know has to act like a [email protected] and correct every little thing. So I apologize for not being as smart as you guys, I'll try to be less stupid next time. Because you know, Impressing like 15 people on a motorcycle forum is EXACTLY what I live my life for! and if I wear to disappoint you, I'd be devastated.

Enough said.

Seriously, stop taking yourself (and this place) so seriously.
We were messing around with you.

·
MOTORADOR
10,953 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Welcome to svr... if you don't like it, you can leave, because we just don't care :D

1 - 20 of 164 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.