Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

181 - 200 of 205 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
since nobody else wants to, if i put some up on my site through a print on demand co, would anyone be interested? 0 markup will be added since making money on someone else's design would be kinda screwy

·
Super Moderator
8,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
well that turned out to be a bust... i only have lowres :( and don't have a stunts one at all. and if i ask my print guy for art (he traced it in vector) he'll probably punch me in the d!ck

·
MOTORADOR
10,781 Posts

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
I've just returned in the last six months but used to be very active when this site actually started and around for several years after. I have the very first T-shirt ever officially produced for this site. Just wondering if anyone else has one and if it this has tremendous collector value? :)

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Do I know what person? Was saying I have the first version of the SVRider T-shirt, just wondering if anyone else has one. The design is fairly low key, will try to post a pic if I can.

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
That _is_ my kid
But the find was random - I didn't know the press had been to see her play practice, or that she wears that shirt other than on a ride (always on a ride). She didn't know the photo had been published either.

The photo showed up on my news feed at work from the paper just as any normal photo story might - and there it was, so I thought I'd share.

·
MOTORADOR
10,781 Posts
Come on, now. Are you showing off that you got married? ;)

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

181 - 200 of 205 Posts