Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried this out? I am getting tired of my fairly hard uncomfortable seat, and was wondering if anyone has the Suzuki gell seat...and why yall thought about it.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have one and I like it a lot. It's way better than stock and you should be able to get a new one for around $100 or used for $80 or so on the board. A believe there's one for sale in the for sale forums right now. I had a Corbin seat for a while and didn't like it because it was too slippery. That is not an issue with the OEM Gel seat. If you've given the stock seat a chance to break in and you still don't like it, I think you will like the gel seat quite a bit.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Gel seat all the way. Plus it has a cool SV logo.
Its way more comfartable and actually lowers the riders height a little.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I believe its on the suzuki website. I got mine through my local dealership.
Try suzuki.com, you might have to look around a bit.
Try looking under your bike title for accesories.

·
Registered
127 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
flamingemu said:
I got mine here: http://store.azmusa.com/sus620frgels.html

It was surprisingly cheaper than Oneida.
well yes it is cheaper, but they charge $10 s&h, but oneida doesnt, so realistically they are about the same ::)
im not raggin on you, just another website that uses clever tactics to try and lure customers. i love it when they do that stuff. its like those furniture stores that say "we will beat any competitors prices, and if your not satisfied, its free!" (or something like that) and they add "within reason" in small text at the bottom

·
Registered
127 Posts
uh... could have swore it was free last few times i used it, but maby it was free holiday shipping or something? oh well. guess ill HAVE to buy something and find out... damn... ;D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Anyone try to put that gel seat on a SV1000N? I know they have different subframes, byt why wouls suzuk make different seat pans? ANyone??

·
Registered
78 Posts
The 03 naked has the same subframe as the 04 S. If you order a gel seat for the 04 S it will go on without any problems.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
I like mine and i'm keeping it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a corbin seat for an SV1K that I'm looking to trade for a gel seat. It's a great cruising seat, it really cups the butt. I kinda want the logo tho :-[

·
Registered
51 Posts
I bought the gel seat two weeks after got the bike and have not regretted it
one bit.It seems to fit the lines of the bike better and the logo adds.

and it is WAY more comfortable.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts