Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
OT for this thread I know... but, who takes these KillBoy shots? I've seen them around... are they a contractor? or do they just chill in the woods (shoulder) and snap shots of riders passing by?

·
Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Ouch! I have noticed that some of the newer jackets feature a strap in the back that allows you to anchor the jacket to your belt so the jacket doesn't ride up in a slide...looks like that might have been a good idea in this case. Think I'll see if I can sew one onto the jackets I normally wear around town with jeans. If I'm riding anywhere that Killboy is shooting, I'm wearing MC pants and zipped together.

·
Registered
51 Posts
From the info on the Killboy website, it is a team of 3 people that take his pictures. They obviously wait for great shots like this. I wonder if the guy purchased a copy for his wall?:eek:

Hey, if you look at the picture, isn't the front wheel a little far from the headlight? Did the front tire come off or something?

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
remember boys and girls. that when you can see your headlight life sucks for you right now.

When the dragon bit me in my car it was at the same location.

Killboy sits at a certain corner taking pictures of passer bys at deals gap. they then sell the images for a small profit.

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
OT for this thread I know... but, who takes these KillBoy shots? I've seen them around... are they a contractor? or do they just chill in the woods (shoulder) and snap shots of riders passing by?
Killboy is a professional photog that makes his living sitting on the side of the road snapping photos of everybody that drives past him.

How is this possible? Well it just so happens that the road that he chooses to hang out on is Deal's Gap Rt 129 between TN and NC AKA "The DRAGON." 318 corners in 11 miles. ZERO cross streets and even less gravel :D.

www.killboy.com

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Seems the bike was all stock. So there is now room for improvement when replacing the parts that got eaten.

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
My favorite picture of the Dragon EVER. This could fuel conversations for HOURS.

·
Registered
404 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
My favorite picture of the Dragon EVER. This could fuel conversations for HOURS.

is that the gold wing guy that video tapes you while you ride?

·
Registered
476 Posts
He's got frame sliders, everything will be okay. Everything else will buff right out.
Wonder if those were the new Motosliders for Fully Fared bikes. ;D They might have their first testimonial. :nana:

Two things...that Goldwing is hauling balls, and Deal's Gap must be a hell of a workout!!! I was exhausted just watching that video. I don't know that my skills are good enough to take that road at any respectable speed.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I remember when that pic was on the front page of killboy the comments said he walked away without any serious injuries....

1 - 20 of 72 Posts