Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get into a SV 650 and i'd like to put a full exhaust on it...is there a particular brand or type that fits or works especilaly well with this bike?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looking to get into a SV 650 and i'd like to put a full exhaust on it...is there a particular brand or type that fits or works especilaly well with this bike?
My Micron exhaust sounds and looks awesome. It was put on by the previous owner so, I didn't do any researching of other brands.

Crappy video definately doesn't do it justice.

·
BannedCampCounselor
9,911 Posts
m4, yoshimura are two brands that come to mind. have a look through the sticky's in the gen specific tech forums for pics of the exhausts offered for the sv.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i like the way the micro looks! I like how it tucks under the back a little...what bout performance? What kinda cost on that full exhaust? how do i get the exhaust to tuck under? Is there a trick?

·
Registered
54 Posts
i like the way the micro looks! I like how it tucks under the back a little...what bout performance? What kinda cost on that full exhaust?
It was put on by the previous owner so, I don't know how much it was.

Yeah, I am glad it tucks under the passenger rearset. That protected it from damage when I wrecked.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts