·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Super Aguri steps closer to 2006 entry
Its application accepted by all current teams

Zoom
Suzuki getting closer to his goal

Super Aguri F1 Limited is delighted to announce that its late entry application to participate in the 2006 FIA Formula One World Championship has been accepted by all 10 of the current F1 teams.

Super Aguri F1 Limited will now apply to the FIA to complete its Championship entry application.

The Japanese-owned team has been working around the clock to ensure it makes the Bahrain Grand Prix deadline. It will conduct operations from its base at the Leafield Technical Centre in Oxfordshire, UK, in conjunction with the A.Company Inc. head office situated in Tokyo, Japan.

The team has been intensively recruiting personnel for every department to enable it to be ready in time to join the F1 fraternity at the first race of the season in March.

Aguri Suzuki, Team Principal, Super Aguri F1 Limited
?I am very happy to be able to announce that all 10 F1 teams have approved our late entry to the Formula One World Championship today. I would like to thank all of the teams for approving our late entry and assure them that the Super Aguri F1 team will cooperate and do our best to reach your expectations. We appreciate your support and we will not let you down.?

Daniel Audetto, Managing Director, Super Aguri F1 Limited
?I am very proud to be part of the new Super Aguri F1 team. We are looking forward to joining the F1 grid for 2006 in Bahrain and to becoming increasingly competitive as the season progresses. Of course we do not expect to be on the pace straight away; we will use the first GP?s to train the team before our definitive car reaches the track.?

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
They are really going to suck badly the first 3 away races because they are supposed to be using the 2002 Arrows chassis modified. Honda's supposed to be providing the power plant, but I don't know if it is going to be a new V8 or the old V10 rev-limited. When they get back to Europe they're going to introduce their new chassis. At least STR will have someone to race with. :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is really good. I am really sad to see the privatiers selling out but its always nice to see a grid that is growing in numbers. I cant wait to watch Scott Speed. I know he probably wont do much but I hope at least he can gain some expeirence and stay in it for next year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.