Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Svriders,

I've been riding for a year, and been active in the forum for about the same amount of time, but never got around to doing the intro. this site has already proved indispensable, especially as far as maintenance and repair goes. i've been able to do almost everything myself with the help of SV rider and the service manual, included recovering from a recent wreck. Even though I haven't ridden anything else extensively, I have to say the SV just seems to do a great job at everything I do: touring, commuting, and whoopin it up in the mountains. I currently live in Chapel Hill, NC, but find myself heading up to Asheville often (lived there for 5 years), riding is just too good up there. I'm in a musician by trade, and I'm thankful that way back when I started playing music, I had the subconsious wisdom to choose an instrument I could carry on the bike!

if you're around this area and want to ride, give me a shout. let's go hunting for curves down here in the flatlands.

Peace

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I get that a lot. While Will Ferrel and Ian Anderson are both fine Flauters, I play more to the tune of this guy:

Pandit Ronu Majumdar.

And I'm really thankful that years ago before I started riding, I chose an instrument I could carry with on the bike!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts