Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up! My name is Evan, I'm new the the SV world, I've been stuck on vintage bikes for a bike for the past little bit and I think its about time to move up. I was doing some research, slowly realizing this is the bike I want. Its been a killer finding one for a students budget though. If anyone knows of any for sale around Utah, arizona, Nevada, or california area, let me know! I'd love a new bike!:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
How far from Bakersfield California are you? I'm about to be moving to Arkansas and I'd be ok only bringing my triumph with me. I've got an 03 fully faired copper sv that I'd be willing to let go.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'll be honest with you, I hadn't put too much thought into selling until I saw your original post. Just going off the top of my head I'd say somewhere in the 2-2500 range. Of course I'd be reasonable as well. If that would be near your budget, you can message me your number and I can send you pictures and tell you all about it. Just let me know bud

·
Registered
13 Posts
Also, I've got a truck and am currently on a leave of absence from work rehabbing a knee injury so we could work out delivery or meeting or something if that would be necessary

1 - 6 of 6 Posts