Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
BANNED!!!
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Surprisingly I've seen a good amount of "what price should this sell? I buy? this for" threads and it's almost the end of the year. And we of course see a ton more in the spring. Maybe a Pricing section is in order?

I dunno, just an idea. I figure alot of people...specially new memebers are really only here to find a price to buy or sell their bike, and if there's a whole section related to pricing they can probably take a few minutes to browse through and get an idea.

Like I said, just an idea. :p

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
nah, let the market do it's work. Prices will fluctuate depending on S&D, even by location... More times than not, new members will seek out the buy/sell area on the forums, it can provide bountiful amounts of information.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
generally you can take $500-1000 off per year old the bike is, depending on mods , locale, condition, and mileage.......IMO

SV650 avg USED Pricing ranges=(simplified)

2005 4000-5000
2004 3500-4500
2003 3000-4000
--------------------------
2002 2500-3500
2001 2000-3000
2000 1500-2500
1999 1000-2000

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
dyuhrea said:
nah, let the market do it's work.  Prices will fluctuate depending on S&D, even by location...  More times than not, new members will seek out the buy/sell area on the forums, it can provide bountiful amounts of information. 
i agree, plus the members that tell the people that the prices are too high

·
BANNED!!!
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thejimdaddy said:
i agree, plus the members that tell the people that the prices are too high
Yeah, I really don't know why they do that. Start off high you might get someone who knows jack sh*t about the bike or bikes in general. I mean, what do you care? All you want is the $$$$. The only exception is if the person is only trying to sell the bike in For Sale section....but I really doubt that.

Ebay is one of the better places because there is no room for haggling.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts