Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed my Suburban Machinery type 1 bar on my 2005 SV650N today and I have some doubts on the install. The instructions say to route the brake line and throttle outside the headlight bracket, but it seems unnecessary on the throttle cables. The brake line now has a little more slack running through the OEM location, but there are no kinks or bends. The instructions seem generic since it covers 1st generation and 2nd generation SV650, SV1000, and GS 500F. How have you all run your brake lines on your second generation bikes?
Thanks,
stinky_finger

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Just make sure they dont bind with anything lock to lock and you like the way they look. Beyond that, what more do you need?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just make sure they dont bind with anything lock to lock and you like the way they look. Beyond that, what more do you need?
I was worried I did it wrong and I just needed reassurance on my install. The included instructions were little vague in some sections and the pictures were of a first gen sv650. I went for a test spin this afternoon and I wish I installed these two years ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts