Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

161 - 180 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
:icon_bounce::icon_bounce::icon_bounce: we want hoodies we want hoodies we want hoodies :icon_bounce::icon_bounce::icon_bounce: :icon_bounce::icon_bounce::icon_bounce:

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Sorry everyone, I've been busy with our move and have not had a ton of time to get shirts done. I still owe a couple folks shirts (I have not forgotten). I'll try and get stuff put together this weekend to do another order. Stay tuned.

THANKS EVERYONE!!

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Ever considered about putting your designs up on Zazzle to sell?

I know it costs a lot more but these shirts are awesome and your time is limited! Then people could order whatever shirt/hoodie/size/color/style they want and you wouldn't have to deal with collecting money or fronting the cost of materials, shipping, etc. Takes some of that pressure off of you.

No offense intended, just a thought. :eek:ccasion14:

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Ever considered about putting your designs up on Zazzle to sell?

I know it costs a lot more but these shirts are awesome and your time is limited! Then people could order whatever shirt/hoodie/size/color/style they want and you wouldn't have to deal with collecting money or fronting the cost of materials, shipping, etc. Takes some of that pressure off of you.

No offense intended, just a thought. :eek:ccasion14:
I've thought about it but.....I print them!! So I try and keep the cost down as best I can. I'm working on the hassle part of it and figuring out how to deal with it.

161 - 180 of 181 Posts