Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
Excellent vid!

Lets start an SVRider letter writing campaign!

Lets stop the "Nanny State" before they start banning our fun ... which is their foooking specialty.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I wonder if that will do anything.

·
Registered
318 Posts
what kind of sport bike is that is it some converted dirtbike or something?

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Malcolm Smith: Mahatma Gandhi of Motorsports?

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/20march09_ledban.htm
Ignorant ******* said:
Maybe its a good thing - the equivalent of banning kids under 12 from being fossil fuel consumers. Let 'em ride bicycles till they are 13. Why start growing motorheads as soon as they get out of diapers?

And how long do you think it will take the teeny-gascycle manufactures to get the lead out? I'm betting they are already mixing the new paint. Its needed for the billions of bicycles the tots ought to be riding.

When the dust settles, leadless paint will be as common as dirt, all the bikes will be under-12 legal, and the motorcycling community will be remembered for another "sky is falling" episode. Loud pipes sa.........Sherm
I'm glad this ****head didnt do some research before opening his ******* gob.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I sent a letter back in Feb when this garbage first came out. How ridiculous that our sport got dragged into a BS law meant for something completely different.

·
Registered
232 Posts
i to sent a letter back in feb but only to my senators and congressman, i sent another one via that site posted and it went to about 20 or more senators.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts