Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Names Stone.
21, Aus, travel alot for work, im a welder.
never owned a running bike, always built/tuned/fixed/ridden and raced them up untill rescently. I have bad eyes atm, can't ride or drive.. in for surgery sometime this year. Love just about anything on wheels.. preferably with a motor strapped to it.. that needs some tlc..
If im not in the garage shoulders deep in an engine block Ill either be raping this fourm for inspiration for my next/first owned bike, an SV650. I'd have one now but i'd commit hari kari not being able to ride it anywhere untill my eyes are fixed.

I have ridden lots of bikes, alot of my mates are in the mines/diesel fitting trade or the army, we all travel lots and i seem to get one or two bikes to tinker/fixup/ride in my garage when im off work. everything from a stroked 76' bonnie bar hopper to a ducati 1000 sport classic... I have a soft sport for real barebone naked SV650's with gixxer front ends..

anyhu Ill be around annnnd I cbf with any pictures.. ****tyinternetconnectionis****ty.
-Stone.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Welcome! Hope your surgery goes well when it happens so you can get back on two wheels!

And uh, there are plenty of naked SVs with GSXR front ends on here so I think you've come to the right place :p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts