Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day, can someone suggest a set of front levers ( brake and clutch ) and bar end weights? I have a second hand 2019 SV650 with aftermarket levers/bar ends, and I would like to change them back but the problem is he doesn't have the stock anymore. I'm from Ph, can someone sell or suggest i.e brands to use? Thank you, btw noob here.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Emgo is a really good source for factory-style levers, that's what I have. They're all over ebay. Bar-end weights are there too. If you go heavy, put a little dab of blue locktite on the threads because I lost one on the highway that way :confused: After that I went with some really short ones from a company called Innovative Components. Dirt cheap on Amazon and I really dig the minimalist look. You would think they would vibrate your hands numb but I've had no issues after years of use.

·
Registered
7,649 Posts
I really dig the minimalist look. You would think they would vibrate your hands numb but I've had no issues after years of use.
I have the Suburban Machinery type 2 bars and they vibrate badly with the stock bar ends. Without them (with aluminum bar end mirrors) there is no uncomfortable vibration at all. I think the heavy stock bar ends resonate with my bars.

·
very big dumb
8,966 Posts
while not stock, i swear by honda's hammer-in barends from the nsr.
theyre tiny, actually protect the bars, and dont weigh like a house.
53105-GR1-710

1 - 4 of 4 Posts