Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, should I turn the key to ON and then flip the kill switch to the run position, or flip the kill switch and THEN turn the key? ;D ;)

Sorry, just being a cheeky *******. Please feel free to post all of your other crazy OCD questions in here. Get it out of your system!

·
Registered
74 Posts
When mounting the bike, Which foot should I lift over first and which way should I face?

Help plz ;-;

·
Registered
74 Posts
Ouch, I sense epic tankslappage. Besides, The bike doesnt play back very well.

Also, If my socks have flames on them. Does my extra walking speed transfer over to my bike?

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
If I put stabil in my tank last winter, but don't run it enough to have to refill the tank before next winter, will last year's stabil still be good for next year?

If pigs had wings, could they really be eagles?

·
Registered
114 Posts
When coming to a stop should I put my left or right foot down? Is it bad to start off with both feet down?

Should I start off with more gas and let the clutch out more slowly or less gas and let the clutch out more quickly?

Is it ok to not cancel my turn signal if I plan on making only right hand turns all afternoon?

Marc

·
Registered
143 Posts
when i get going down the road, my bike redlines at 30mph, and stays there, i think there is something wrong with the transmission, because it never changes to the next gear. also, my bike will only start when the kickstand is up... is this normal?

·
Registered
328 Posts
It's not considered cheating if you lube up your bikes tailpipe and use it like a korean hooker...because it's YOUR bike! Right? RIGHT?

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
equal to the **** tard tire questions and oil questions

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Is it okay to ride with the passenger pegs down even though I don't have a passenger? I was riding the other day and discovered that one of the passenger pegs was down after I arrived at my destination.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Its ok to cover my tires and seat in Armor all and go for a ride?
If I drain my oil and start my bike will it hurt anything?
When I'm riding my bike there is alot of wind, is that normal?
If I make my bike a "Corona" theme, stretch my bike and buy a Pit Bull I'll be a true biker right?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts