Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Standing order for 100,000 condoms at the Olympic Village

http://espn.go.com/olympics/summer/...s-dirty-secrets-olympic-village-espn-magazine

Home to more than 10,000 athletes at the Summer Games and 2,700 at the Winter, the Olympic Village is one of the world's most exclusive clubs. To join, prospective members need only have spectacular talent and -- we long assumed -- a chaste devotion to the most intense competition of their lives. But the image of a celibate Games began to flicker in '92 when it was reported that the Games' organizers had ordered in prophylactics like pizza. Then, at the 2000 Sydney Games, 70,000 condoms wasn't enough, prompting a second order of 20,000 and a new standing order of 100,000 condoms per Olympics.

Many Olympians, past and present, abide by what Summer Sanders, a swimmer who won two gold medals, a silver and a bronze in Barcelona, calls the second Olympic motto: "What happens in the village stays in the village." Yet if you ask enough active and retired athletes often enough to spill their secrets, the village gates will fly open. It quickly becomes clear that, summer or winter, the games go on long after the medal ceremony. "There's a lot of sex going on," says women's soccer goalkeeper Hope Solo, a gold medalist in 2008. How much sex? "I'd say it's 70 percent to 75 percent of Olympians," offers world-record-holding swimmer Ryan Lochte, who will be in London for his third Games. "Hey, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do."
‎"Quickly the reality sinks in that the village is "just a magical, fairy-tale place, like Alice in Wonderland, where everything is possible," says Carrie Sheinberg, an alpine skier at the '94 Winter Games and a reporter for subsequent Olympics. "You could win a gold medal and you can sleep with a really hot guy."

·
site supporter
6,051 Posts
While Bulgarian weightlifters may not be your cup of tea, the great majotity of the female athletes inhabit gorgeous bodies. And I'm sure the vast majority of the men are exquisite specimens. And if you're from a country with more conservative mores than western countries, the Olympic Village may be your only hope for a guilt-free f*ck.

Yeah. I've no doubt they all bang like bunnies, and have for decades. What's the Olympic motto?
Faster, higher, stronger?"
Yeah, that's what she said!

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wish I knew about this when I was 13. I probably would have worked harder in Cross Country and Track.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Lets see...

1. Relatively young people
2. Most in good shape/attractive
3. Enclosed together like college freshman

Makes sense to me.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
How is this news? This has been reported every 2 years for the past several Olympic cycles.

Having spent a 4 days over the last several weeks at the Olympic training center in the Springs, I can vouch for their physical attributes. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
How is this news? This has been reported every 2 years for the past several Olympic cycles.

Having spent a 4 days over the last several weeks at the Olympic training center in the Springs, I can vouch for their physical attributes. :thumbsup:
When I was training for skeleton, I had the pleasure of being able to train with some of the Olympians/World Cup athletes. Everyone wears skintight lycra suits and nothing underneath for skeleton. "Skin to win," as the saying goes. :naughty: Aw yeah.

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll just put this here...

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And these two as well...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts