Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please don't laugh at me too much. I can handle a little but not to much.
I really feel like a tool asking this but what is a squid

·
Registered
14 Posts
A squid is your typical idiot on a motorcycle. They buy a GSXR, R1, 999, etc. with little to no experience. They can go very fast in a straight line but cant turn (i.e. squid).

·
Registered
7 Posts
The origin of the term is lost in the past... but many theories about its origins exist:

1. SQUirrely kID
2. soft tissued creature (i.e. no gear)
3. a creature that accellerates rapidly in straight lines, but must slow to nearly a stop to negotiate a turn.
4. someone who can't control their bike properly, and so flail their appengages behind them as they rocket by (like a squid)

many more exist, but they all mean the same thing... a jackass on a bike with too much ego and too little skill/gear.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Take a close look at that avitar...does that guy have extra weights  on the bike to help hold it down? He is no light weight to be hangin at 12o'clock like that...even with a sturdy bar.  :eek: ;D

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OHHHHH I see. Now I feel a little more up to pace. As for the person in my avitar. I believe that is is photo shopped I just thought it was funny cuz they look like they are about 400 lbs. and doing a 12 o'clock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts