Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a couple of days the high has bumped into the 70s. Prime riding weather around here, and there's not a lot of stuff blooming yet, so my allergies are leaving me alone. (I've noticed they're bothering me less the longer I live here).

For all you riders who may be a bit rusty, heading out for the first time in a while, remember to check your bike carefully, and take it easy for a few miles. Ride some familiar roads for a bit before getting too adventurous. Remember that even familiar roads may have some surprises after the freeze/thaw cycles of winter.

Riding is great, I was out yesterday and today (although I must confess I wasn't on the SV today), and I'll be out tomorrow.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I got the bike out for the first time yesterday, and now it will probably be sitting for another 2 weeks. :(

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Its 81 yesterday here and 82 today in Richmond, but supposed to start raining tomarow all the way through Next Friday... Sad... But this weekend has been amazing!!

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
Bike is in pieces - Im going golfing.
Golf?! Ugh.

It is supposed to get cold again by the end of next week. I am on Spring break and I plan to go on a couple rides this week longer than my normal commute or short loops here by the house.

·
Premium Member
3,150 Posts
Spring be sprung now that daylight savings time is back.

·
Registered
973 Posts
rode saturday for a bit, was in the 70's. Average temp for the next 10 days is between 70-75, and plenty of sun. Thats why i live in Florida and would never consider moving to
a northern state.God Bless my frozen bretheren in the midwest and northeast.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.