Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
OberKommandant
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got my eye on an Oakley ICON, either the discontinued 2.0 or the current production 3.0, whichever I can get a better deal on, I don't really notice any difference between the two.

Anyway, anybody have either of these and can give a review? I need to be able to put my laptop in it, along with my cell, my iPod, maybe a book (yes, I can read, surprising, I know) and a few other travel essentials.

·
Super Moderator
8,820 Posts
I have Swiss Army and everyone I know that has one would buy another one in a heartbeat.

Some of the plastic doohickey clips break, but so far it has been in non-essential areas.
Now over 3 years old and still protects the laptop and the 35mm DSLR.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have Swiss Army and everyone I know that has one would buy another one in a heartbeat.
+100

I bought a Victorinox pack two years ago and it was well worth the cost. I travel a lot, and always with my laptop, and all my stuff is well protected. If it ever wears out I will get another. Sorry, no input on the Oakley.

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
If no one in your unit is signed up with www.usstandardissue.com, you need to do that. It's Oakley's military and government sales site. You get pretty good deals from them. I bought a pair of $170 Transition lensed sunglasses for $85.

·
OberKommandant
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If no one in your unit is signed up with www.usstandardissue.com, you need to do that. It's Oakley's military and government sales site. You get pretty good deals from them. I bought a pair of $170 Transition lensed sunglasses for $85.
I am, but all my sign on info is at work and I won't be there for another two weeks. I can look at the site but can't see the prices. What are they asking for the ICON 3.0 on the standard issue site?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts