Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Whats with people trying to buy bikes from out of town, and then the usual 'cashiers checks', shipping through a friend's company etc. Sounds too good to be true most often.
Or the other bunch of characters. "We'll pay $1000 upfront and then the rest in installments, as I'm going through a divorce/I lost my job/I can't get a loan'.! Not one person sounds genuine!
Pain dealing with such congenital idiots!

·
Registered
850 Posts
Admin: Make a thread, or heck even a new sub-forum if you want! Don't force feed us your spam.
+1

A sticky thread pointing to the site with info about how it's endorsed by SVRider and it offers deals on gear would be a better approach.

The mass PM just put me off the site completely. I might give it a look now, but I was ready to just ignore it, like any other spam post.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Shame on you Admin. :nono:

Now I feel justified PMing all of you with my great deals on home-made motorcycle parts and second hand gear. Get your greasy skillet and white bread ready....
:sign7:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I don't know how new this is but I just signed up and made a couple posts in the MOTOGP racer section and a couple other places. I'm not a spammer. first time sign up. also i have 10 or more posts and I still can't post to classifieds whats the dealio?

21 - 40 of 48 Posts