Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unite!

Speak up if you are in the Buffalo area or anywhere in SWNY. Once the weather gets nice we should try to get together for something. Whether it be riding or just a meet and greet.

I'm in Fredonia.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Really, really? No one in the Buffalo area...

·
Registered
156 Posts
I know. In the almost 2 years that I've lived in Fredonia I"ve never really made it north of the Hamburg area.

Not much use to you but I'm from Buffalo and used to ride alot in the KB/ Ellicottville area on weekends.. My Dad rides an SV.. His screen name is Technocj... Everyone that rides up there should move South.. I'm in motorcycle Mecca now.. Greenville SC.. The roads here are awesome!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Not much use to you but I'm from Buffalo and used to ride alot in the KB/ Ellicottville area on weekends.. My Dad rides an SV.. His screen name is Technocj... Everyone that rides up there should move South.. I'm in motorcycle Mecca now.. Greenville SC.. The roads here are awesome!

Just to clarify.. My Dad is still up there and is always looking to ride.. Well, you may have to coax him a bit.. Hopefully he moves South soon.. :nana:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey just saw this thread... I live in South Buffalo, Kaisertown area. I grew up just south of East Aurora and I ride all over the WNY area when I can. E-ville, the Gowanda area and those roads out that way are great fun to ride. Some nice roads out toward Letchworth too.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I live in Cheektowaga (Sloan). Went for a nice ride this weekend on sat evening down the 219 to Ellicottville then over to Machias and up the 16/400.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I am ready.. It is almost time to hang the sled up. Cant wait to get the bike out, just starting to do pre-season maintenance. I do a lot of 150-300 mile one day rides if anyone wants to do one. That 240 down through Colden is definitely a sweet road.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts