Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure if the guy is a member here..i was cruising along today as it was nice out and 2 guys passed me, one on a cruiser looking bike and the other on an SV. anywho's, suddenly i hear screeching and i see the SV's back tire in the air and a body ejecting. GOD NO!! am screaming.i basically saw the whole crash happening. the guy rear ended a car. sorry about your SV-hope it can be fixed.
THANK GOD you had your helmet and jacket on!! good luck.

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
You tok the time to post that up here but you didn't take the time to turn around and lend a hand to the guy?

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
A location might help too.

·
Registered
459 Posts
+1000 I always stop to help if I see something like an accident happen. Or come by the aftermath of something happening and services aren't there yet, unless there are already a bunch of people there. You could have at least stopped to tell him how much air he got... lol

You took the time to post that up here but you didn't take the time to turn around and lend a hand to the guy?

·
Registered
395 Posts
+1000 I always stop to help if I see something like an accident happen. Or come by the aftermath of something happening and services aren't there yet, unless there are already a bunch of people there. You could have at least stopped to tell him how much air he got... lol
:eek: WORD

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i did stop and make sure he was alright. if the guy is on here he'll tell ya..i was the one with the red busa.
locaton:NH

·
Registered
973 Posts
You took the time to post that up here but you didn't take the time to turn around and lend a hand to the guy?

wow,we gotta stop and flame the guy before you get all the facts?
too much hate on this site.used to be a good forum when i joined
2-3 years ago, whats the deal lately people???

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

thats why am not this site much....bunch of punks

·
Registered
142 Posts
Come on guys, this is just like any other social interaction, usually the d-bags are the first to say something, the nice ones take their time to get all the facts. IMO what sucks worse is when nobody pitches in to help or at least give some helpful advice.

·
Registered
5,374 Posts

That wasn't a flame. I asked a question. He posted up as if he had no idea who the guy was. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought that. If he did stop, which he said he did, then it is all good.

I'm all about helping out your fellow motorcyclist and I like to pass that along. That is part of what I love about riding. I think saying that just because someone asks if they helped a fellow rider implies I hate that individual then you have taken a wrong turn somewhere.

Why don't you take a step back and look at what color your pot is before calling the kettle names? This is still a very good site with great people.

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
There may be a bunch of punks on this site. Who cares? Ignore them. There are also a bunch of great people who would do anything and everything to help a fellow rider. Why don't you try getting to know some of those people? It would make your time on this board much more enjoyable unless of course you are just happier griping and complaining about things that you have total control over.

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
I'm all about helping out your fellow motorcyclist and I like to pass that along. That is part of what I love about riding.
Agreed. I had to stop on the side of the road this weekend for a break because the wind was kicking my butt, and at least six other riders stopped or slowed down to make sure we were ok. Riders is good people.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Jeopardy98 IS ALWAYS willing to lend anything you need to another biker without wanting anything in return, he of all people is not a punk.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts