Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ducowner, i understand that the swingarm pivot from your SV is from Alu, and that your axles are Ti?
Maybe it`s a good idea to sell these parts through the SVraceshop?
Or complete kit`s to eliminate the thermostat housing and stuff like that?
I`m also interested in a Ti spring for my rear shock.
The wet weight of my SV racer is now 162 kilo`s, but i want it lighter!!
If the SVraceshop is planning to sell lightweight parts, you have a new customer; ME!!! (and i think lots of other people).

·
Registered
505 Posts
FoxbaT said:
Ducowner, i understand that the swingarm pivot from your SV is from Alu, and that your axles are Ti?
Maybe it`s a good idea to sell these parts through the SVraceshop?
Or complete kit`s to eliminate the thermostat housing and stuff like that?
I`m also interested in a Ti spring for my rear shock.
The wet weight of my SV racer is now 162 kilo`s, but i want it lighter!!
If the SVraceshop is planning to sell lightweight parts, you have a new customer; ME!!! (and i think lots of other people).
Well, we do now offer a superbike radiator conversion for the SV including the elimination of the thermostat housing, it just went up in the online store today! All of the other things you mentioned we can and do perform for customers, you just need to ask. Much of it is not "standard" product, it's more custom on-request items. We have a lot of experience with lightweight SV's now and can help you out in many ways, just drop us a line.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jarel for your quick answer.
I know that the SVraceshop makes many things on request, but many people don`t know that.
It would be nice if there was a list of parts on the site with the weight difference between the stock parts and the lightweight parts, i think many SV racing people are very interested in that.
Anyway, i check the site very often and it`s getting better and better.
Keep it up!

·
Registered
505 Posts
FoxbaT said:
Thanks Jarel for your quick answer.
I know that the SVraceshop makes many things on request, but many people don`t know that.
It would be nice if there was a list of parts on the site with the weight difference between the stock parts and the lightweight parts, i think many SV racing people are very interested in that.
Anyway, i check the site very often and it`s getting better and better.
Keep it up!
Thanks, we'll keep working on adding more stuff! Now if there were just 28 hours in a day instead of 24 it would be much easier! :lol: :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts