Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've been a member here since probably '06... and I finally picked up an SV650 for myself on Sunday. Got caught in the rain riding it home to, so it was COVERED in salt, sand, mud, water. I just gave it the S100 treatment and sprayed it down, so I snapped a couple of pics.

I still can't believe the deal I got, it's an '04 with only 2000 miles! I am STOKED.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sweet. I picked up an '03 Silver this winter with same mileage. I was hoping for the yellow but it was not to be. I just sent my seat to spencer for modification as the stock seat is the worst one i've ever had on a bike. mine has a yoshimura pipe on it which i'm debating trading for stock. I wish you the best with yours.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Watch out man, you got a polar bear on the loose. Super clean bike btw!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys, I'm definitely psyched. I REALLY LOVE this bike so far, really great power to weight ratio. Super smooth, I can really understand why these bikes are so popular. I'm just going to mod it a leeetle bit... lol. Slip on, seat to Spencer at Greatdaytoride, sliders and spools, and an OEM pillion seat cover!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Huge deals out there due to the economic crisis, most people are shedding their toys in order to pay for more important things.

The yellow is sweet, haven't seen to many of those. It's always nice to find and unmolested motorcycle too so you can make it your own. Be safe and keep the shiny side up. Awesome deal.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nice sammy. I miss my old one who died in 01. good looking bike
Thanks, sorry about your sam... we lost our first one in '99. There is just not a better kind of dog in my opinion... as long as I live we will have a Sammy in our house. Great personalities...

I was trying to take the pic without him in it, but he's a ham, he wasn't having it... lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts