Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been looking at givi E21 for my 05 650 naked. Does any one has any pic to see how they look on the bike??? If someone does have them. What do you think about it??? Im not planing to go for a week long trips but more for a day long maybe once over night. But im not worried about it cause i know how to get along with little, as i like backpacking. I want something i can use for a day travel and can leave my things alone for a short time without worring that someone would just walk away with it in less them 30sec. Yes i also love to lane split so dont want to feel like im driving a car.

Alex

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Am i the only one that is looking at those side cases???????? Does any one has a diffrent brand of hard cases that are good and still let you lane split while riding a bike????

Alex

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
I use Cortech soft bags. You can leave em on your bike, cause the strap locks under your rear seat. Plus with a small masterlock you can leave em locked up.

Woody

·
Registered
134 Posts
wanabe said:
  been looking at givi E21 for my 05 650 naked. Does any one has any pic to see how they look on the bike??? If someone does have them. What do you think about it??? Im not planing to go for a week long trips but more for a day long maybe once over night. But im not worried about it cause i know how to get along with little, as i like backpacking. I want something i can use for a day travel and can leave my things alone for a short time without worring that someone would just walk away with it in less them 30sec. Yes i also love to lane split so dont want to feel like im driving a car.

Alex
Here get these

http://www.cedarcreekmotorsports.co...2_product_197543.Cortech_Sport_Saddlebags.htm

Along with this

http://www.cedarcreekmotorsports.co...152_product_197557.Cortech_Sport_Tailbags.htm

They all clip together and it and they look really slick and you will never even know they are on the bike, seriously.

Also order them from Whitehorse.com, call the number at the bottom and talk to Jeff he will set you up right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts