Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased the solo seat cover from Suzuki? I'm thinking about getting one for my 05 standard, but I'm having trouble getting some questions answered before I make the purchase. Does it come with the hardware that eliminates the grab-bar, and pieces that cover up the holes that are left when it's not installed? Since the grab-bar is what the seat latches onto, I would have to fabricate something if the hardware isn't provided.

·
Registered
684 Posts
i dont know about a "suzuki" one but i know targa's includes everything i would guess they all would kinda pointless without

·
Registered
899 Posts
The Suzuki solo seat includes EVERYTHING you need to install it. It does cover up the grab bar holes. You can even put the passenger seat back on and it works great without the grab bar. Very happy with mine!

·
Registered
121 Posts
The Suzuki solo seat includes EVERYTHING you need to install it.  It does cover up the grab bar holes.  You can even put the passenger seat back on and it works great without the grab bar.  Very happy with mine!
+1

·
Registered
80 Posts
I second that. I'm definatly pleased with my purchase. I always ride around with the solo cowl on, but when I strap something on I just put the stock seat back on.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Wooohooo! I was wondering that myself. Mine will be here on thurs!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts