Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, hello from Canada, was a long time busa owner, owned/rode everything under the sun, a buddy had a 2005 SV650S stored for 2 years in his GF's garage, gave him $1900 for it and let the games begin, my new winter project, always was a in-line 4 guy, now going Twin power, cheers-Ty, will post pics as build goes on.......

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to SVR. Are you on GTAM?
I was , but to much drama there and i started BusaNation.com in 2007, Just wanted to go a different direction and play with something new, so its been fun here lurking reading up on mods and upgrades seeing what i want to do with this SV like a 677cc or 699 cc bore kit, leo vince high mount exhaust, gsxr front and rear end etc but i want to keep the stock color blue and still looking like a 650S.......... I have delt with Blair from svracing , got his rear sets, need to get the gsxr spacer kit to go 180 on the rear etc..., got some tricked out rad parts coming from Evotech and Samco camo hoses and some Bestem carbon trick parts, puig screen, solo seat from the UK, pics to come-Cheers-Ty

·
Administrator
11,042 Posts
Welcome!

Are you planning on adding an extended swing arm to the SV?

:p

·
Premium Member
4,340 Posts
Haven't heard the Halfabusa name since the Zeros. To repeat what was said about the SV at the Busa intro (we have this other bike) "it's just a nice bike". I agree, but I might be biased (Blue is the fastest). Welcome and enjoy the ride.

So how fast did you go on that Busa?

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
I was , but to much drama there and i started BusaNation.com in 2007, Just wanted to go a different direction and play with something new, so its been fun here lurking reading up on mods and upgrades seeing what i want to do with this SV like a 677cc or 699 cc bore kit, leo vince high mount exhaust, gsxr front and rear end etc but i want to keep the stock color blue and still looking like a 650S.......... I have delt with Blair from svracing , got his rear sets, need to get the gsxr spacer kit to go 180 on the rear etc..., got some tricked out rad parts coming from Evotech and Samco camo hoses and some Bestem carbon trick parts, puig screen, solo seat from the UK, pics to come-Cheers-Ty
Wow! Already dropped a ton of cash on the bike :p

IMO, I wouldn't get the Leo Vince high mount unless it's a track bike. It's just such a hassle on the street.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts