Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
trackDaz is a great group but just one of at least 6 groups that use the track. They are listed with sportrider.com at:

trackday groups

No direct links to the group's sites but with help from google you can find them.

·
Registered
356 Posts
check out the local shops like alba, house of moto, esco cycyle center. check there web pages and see if they are hosting any track days. some times they are hosting them for only 100$

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
check out the local shops like alba, house of moto, esco cycyle center. check there web pages and see if they are hosting any track days. some times they are hosting them for only 100$

Let us know when one of those places host a track day for Streets of Willow. I want to make a trip out there some time this year.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I'm gonna do a StreetMasters class over there in April in case anyone is interested in getting onboard. It's not a track day but a Precision Cornering School that teaches you real world riding skills on mountain roads. They do it at the Horsetheif Mile at Willow Springs.

Also, you should Google Buttonwillow track days. They do Track days there, too. Closer for me than for you I'd guess.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts