Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, it’s been forever since I posted. I’m cleaning out my garage (presently three SVs deep).
I have a bunch of track bodywork looking for a home. It’s not prime but if youre just starting out, it will save your street plastics.

I have an SV set and the UK SVXR (SV GSXR) set. A crashed tank too.

I’m I giving it a new home. If you live in the SoCal area and want to pick them up, please let me know.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Any photos?

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sadly, I don’t remember how to post pictures and I definitely can’t remember my photobucket password. If someone lets me know the easiest way to upload photos, I’ll gladly do so.

As I may have mentioned, they are used. The SVXR has been fixed once. If someone is looking for new track body work, this is not it. Oh, and they are fiberglass not plastics.

This is free stuff, as long as it’s a local pickup within the week. It’s all in completely usable condition. I just stopped riding when the track company closed and I had my little ones.

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi SexYonMySV, Wow long time no post!

I'm sure someone can use that stuff!
Hello!

Good to see familiar names and smilies. To bad they don’t work from my phone. Lol

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Twin Shack....that’s the body work.

If you want a good laugh and to see photos installed check out this old thread: https://www.svrider.com/forum/login.php?do=lostpw#/topics/83220?page=1

I know, I complained a lot about them. I did a lot of work to smooth them out before painting them, and a fellow SV rider helped make brackets that actually work!

Oh, I do not have the huge tail section that came with it. That was trashed in my move to the left coast.

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, they were pretty much family to me. I’m not very good with social media but most of us have stayed connected via various methods. Lol

I was sad that the SoCal SVRiders didn’t seem as tight. Thankfully the trackday community was. It was a bummer when TakeIt2TheTrack closed.

Man, I miss the motorcycle community. Hours of fun, great laughs... I just went back to the Goldbond powder thread and laughed my tail off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts