Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOA (Spoiler Alert)

SPOILERS BELOW

All jokes aside... ya gotta admit, that was pretty crazy!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
DVR'd it, haven't watched it yet. I am missing ALL of season 5, I am pissed about that. I am having a hard time deciding if I should jump to season 6 now or just keep recording and watch it after I catch up on 5....whenever that will happen. Damn you netflix :(

·
site supporter
6,051 Posts
Yaaaaay. Let's celebrate a television show that reenforces all the negative stereotypes about people who ride motorcycles!

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yaaaaay. Let's celebrate a television show that reenforces all the negative stereotypes about people who ride motorcycles!

Yeah, yeah I know, but I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I don't smoke, I hold down a corporate job... I don't have a lot of guilty pleasures!

Don't judge me! :p

I can't spoil it. Don't jump ahead. All I'll say is that it is by far the most hard core episode I've seen yet. I was surprised they put that on basic cable.

·
Registered
760 Posts
I am so glad you started a thread on this show. Don't hate, but I am addicted to it.

All I know for sure is that Tig is going to lose it.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WARNING!! SPOILERS FROM HERE ON OUT!!

DON'T LOOK BELOW IF YOU ARE NOT UP TO DATE!!

I am so glad you started a thread on this show. Don't hate, but I am addicted to it.

All I know for sure is that Tig is going to lose it.
Yeah, I think he done lost it already!

I really was surprised about that scene though. As a parent it was actually hard to watch. I thought like every other formulaic show they would have him toss a match and cut scene. Ballsy.

I'm wondering how this will affect Tigs relationship with Clay.

As a hardcore Breaking Bad fan I was really happy with this season opener. I've been waiting (and waiting) for something to happen on BB, but honestly it hasn't lived up to the high watermark set by previous seasons. :(

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One comment regarding the shows projection of motorcycling.

I COMPLETELY agree that the show sometimes casts a negative light on the subject, but I don't think people in general are given enough credit. I think most realize that this is waaay outside the scope of reality, and anyone who believes any of it is probably beyond hope anyway.

I'll also add that jax' take on riding, what he said at the beginning of the episode about losing yourself in the ride, was something we probably all agree on.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Yeah, I think he done lost it already!

I really was surprised about that scene though. As a parent it was actually hard to watch. I thought like every other formulaic show they would have him toss a match and cut scene. Ballsy.

I'm wondering how this will affect Tigs relationship with Clay.

As a hardcore Breaking Bad fan I was really happy with this season opener. I've been waiting (and waiting) for something to happen on BB, but honestly it hasn't lived up to the high watermark set by previous seasons. :(
We should start a pool on who is going to kill Clay. Jax, Tara, Ope, Gemma, and Tig all have a pretty good shot at it at this point.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts

It's a fictional TV show that feeds the imagination. It's no worse than the obese people in america watching Biggest loser, or the couch potatoes watching survivor thinking "I can do that!" Yet never get off the couch and do it. I have to leave the thread :( I don't want to ruin it what I missed, sorry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts