Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
I guess I am old school in regards to what I like in a video. The fuzzy picture and choppy scenes don't do it for me. Give me a scene that lasts long enough to give you the idea of speed. there were some great shots but they were too short to enjoy the crazy riding and passing. Bottom line I like a clear picture and longer scenes.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
seems like alot of footage of the rear of the SV650 in the turns, that would be about right.......... ;)

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Morpheous said:
seems like alot of footage of the rear of the SV650 in the turns, that would be about right.......... ;)
My point exactly ;)

As for the short video, I believe its just a trailer, so it may just be a few shots from a longer better quality version.

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
ShaggyZ said:
That was a pretty fun video. I guess I mostly like the intro and the music. Apparently, Meri can ride fairly well. But can you really tell?
camel toe

In regards to videos that are out, someone should really make something different,seen a million twisty vids and about a billion stunta videos. It's ata point that they all look alike.

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a few stunt vids that are mildly entertaining as they offer some new "stunts" and shinanigans. But it does dry out quick.

·
Registered
629 Posts
shekshishekki said:
I wouldn't wanna ride with those guys...they're all over the friggin road! many close calls with on coming traffic...craziness...
+1, I was suprised someone didn't eat the backend of that SV at least once...or a on coming car. I ride like that on dirt...not the street.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
evilbologna said:
Good vid, everyones sportin' a litre bike except the lady. Not that it means anything...
It may mean she the smartest of this pack.......shes leading, which is a safe place with these maniacs.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
leader isnt the safest place. one of the 1ks could get throttle happy and take you out. the back and inside is where i would go. that way if someone washes out they fling towards the outside.

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If it makes a difference, this is in Europe, where it seems like this type of riding is more dominant and almost accepted.

·
Registered
53 Posts
evilbologna said:
If it makes a difference, this is in Europe, where it seems like this type of riding is more dominant and almost accepted.
How do you guys ride in North America?
I tought you were riding like this on th Dragon.
I just try to not cross the center-line in any situation, everything else seems normal...

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
lkm said:
. the back and inside is where i would go.
Nothing personal, I like the front down the middle.....not that there anything wrong with your preference! ;D :eek: ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.