Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
z1000 headlight on my K3 SVS. I havent seen it done yet, and although I am really starting to dig the half fairing look, I want to be different then other SV's out there. What do you guys think :rock: or :angry7:?

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
z1000 headlight on my K3 SVS. I havent seen it done yet, and although I am really starting to dig the half fairing look, I want to be different then other SV's out there. What do you guys think :rock: or :angry7:?
I think it would look good, but I am pretty sure it's been done.

At this point just about EVERYTHING has been done with these bikes. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
i think that would look badass, what is the size difference diameter wise compared to the naked light?

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks SOB for the link, I have been searching all over for a good picture. I even brushed up on some paintshop skills haha.

I am still open to other ideas, I am patient when it comes to this particular mod, I love my bike as is. I just want to seperate myself from most other SV's. (or at least the stock ones)

I like this little guy, but not for $555!

I also thought about a chopped down xb12r fairing, but I am not sure where I could cut that wouldn't butcher the looks. As far as finding a z1000 headlight, yeah I have seen the prices, that's why im still open to other ideas. But I will be patient and if I find one for a reasonable price, then that's the route im going. Definitely going to have to mod those side turn signals on the z1000 setup :puke:

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
I have a z1000 fairing that is mint that i was gonna use on the white bike but changed my mind. It cost me huge to get one that was mint.

·
Lifer
5,220 Posts
Just make something up and go with it (if you're really looking for unique).

Some of the coolest headlights that I've seen on the forums are from other wacky bikes that no one's thought to throw on the SV (or like mine which is just a cannibalized version of a dirtbike fairing :D)

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The last two days I have been just looking at headlights from all kinds of bikes, what works and what doesnt. I think I want something that resembles eyeballs, but not those actual demonic faces that some people put on streetfighters. That looks stupid IMHO. I want something that is subtle, that looks as though it belongs, this is going to be a journey. All well, I have other mods first.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I kind of like this, but it's too long. But the integrated turn signals in the headlight is cool.

·
Lifer
5,220 Posts
I kind of like this, but it's too long. But the integrated turn signals in the headlight is cool.

I thought about buying this after I did mine and it came out. I still haven't seen anyone here with it. :)

We just recently had a headlight thread too.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I thought about buying this after I did mine and it came out. I still haven't seen anyone here with it. :)
I would say ill be the first, but I just don't like it. Like I said, it's too long, like a horse's face. Maybe in person, or on the bike it wont look as bad, but im doubtful.

Nope

1 - 20 of 21 Posts