Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my joe rocket gps race gloves lasted about 9000 miles before getting a hole in the palm. needless to say i dont want to go with joe rocket gloves anymore.

any suggestions? black, not flashy, some carbon fiber would be nice and gauntlet/leather style no vents.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I really like my A* gloves. I have the SP-3, which I love how comfortable they are, but with winter coming I want to get something heavier. I will probably go for the A* SP-1 or the GP gloves.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I got mine at Martin Motorsports in Pottstown (I see that you are from PA, not sure where California PA is though). They have a pretty decent selection of gloves. I bought mediums and they were very tight at first, but after they broke in a bit, they feel sooo good ;D . New Enough has some A* gloves, and many other online places have large selections too.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Post up what you think. I like his theory of less stitching for a safer glove, strongly considering them for my next pair. Wish they had armor.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I really like my A* SP-1 gloves. I got them new off ebay for ~$80 shipped. I would reccomend trying them on a few times before buying. They do not stretch and most likely you will be wearing a size larger than you think (they run small).

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
i have suzuki gloves. blue bought them used for $45 and they are bad ass.

·
Registered
89 Posts
danthony12321 said:
I got mine at Martin Motorsports in Pottstown (I see that you are from PA, not sure where California PA is though).
danthony12321, I'm originally f/m Scranton (well actually Clarks Summit). Let's hear it for NEPA ;D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts