Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Broke 10,000 miles today. I thought it was kinda neat that the previous owner had never used the secondary trip odo, so its mileage was the same as the odometer. Until this afternoon when its reading something like 13.6 mi:eek:

·
Registered
143 Posts
well... to tell you the truth... i seen this sv in a parking lot, and thought i might see if my key fit it, it did. while foolin around with the trip odo, i accidentally reset the second one, i believe it was at 9,90somthing... sorry man, who knew this would come back around to bite me... :(

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
I usually use trip 1 for fill ups and trip 2 for oil changes.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I use trip one for fill ups and reset after a fill. I use trip two just to keep track of mileage. I reset it when I bought the bike from the PO. Since this is my first bike, I know exactly how many miles I've ridden.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Broke 10,000 miles today. I thought it was kinda neat that the previous owner had never used the secondary trip odo, so its mileage was the same as the odometer. Until this afternoon when its reading something like 13.6 mi:eek:
My GSXR did the same thing. I had my 2nd trip odo just running and at 10k it went back to 0.0m. Now its reading 760.x Miles :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts