Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Say goodbye to the SV. I got a 2002 Yamaha R1 today. Was looking for more power and a full fairing, but it will never handle the really tight turns as well as the SV. Thanks for all the advice and help with everything. I think I will be moving over the r1forums.net

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
what happened to the sv? how long have you been riding?

why do you only have 12 posts?! :p

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Out of "scientific curiosity", please stop back by and let us know how things work out with the R1, specifically what the SV did and didn't do for your edjamacation as a rider.

Pretty bike- Good luck!

:)

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Goooooosh, could even get the new R1 with "SHOCKS PEGS.... LUCKY!"

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The SV was bought by a guy who just upgraded from a ninja 250. I have been riding for about a year, but riding dirtbikes for the last 10 years. It has lots of power, but I feel I know my limits pretty well. I only have 12 posts because when svrider.com went down I had to create a new account. I actually have about 50 posts.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
taysv650 said:
The SV was bought by a guy who just upgraded from a ninja 250. I have been riding for about a year, but riding dirtbikes for the last 10 years. It has lots of power, but I feel I know my limits pretty well. I only have 12 posts because when svrider.com went down I had to create a new account. I actually have about 50 posts.
coolbeans, well take her easy and dont kill yourself :D

enjoy the new bike, I'm jealous :eek:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great lookin bike man, I love that gen of the R1, it just looks mean. Super sexay bike, great color too.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Not only a Sweet bike but you have a sweet car in the garage too. MMmmm STI!!! Nice choice.

Grav.

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Kaxter said:
Great lookin bike man, I love that gen of the R1, it just looks mean. Super sexay bike, great color too.
Dude, you got any pics of your bike with the front wheel on the ground? I just looked at your sig and avatar, and thought "why so many wheelie pics?"

:D

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
nc_sv650 said:
Out of "scientific curiosity", please stop back by and let us know how things work out with the R1, specifically what the SV did and didn't do for your edjamacation as a rider.

Pretty bike- Good luck!

:)
+1

Very nice and good luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you're going to swap the SV for something else, it doesn't get much better than the R1, and that paint scheme and styling look great. Congrats!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts