Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Chief Greeter
28,812 Posts
Hisparta911, Already have plans for Saturday, and have to get new tires especially for the front!

Have fun! :fiddy:

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
Would be cool to organize an SV Palomar run. Unfortunately, I no longer own an SV though.

Watch out for Police presence. There was an officer killed near there a couple weeks ago so they've been patrolling the hell out of that area. Friend of mine got pulled over last weekend on Montezuma but got off with a warning... lucky [email protected]!

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
i'd love to come, but alas i am in arizona and don't see how i could make it in time.

we really need to organize another az/ca meetup. i haven't been able to make the others but i'm really eager for a ca. ride, haven't been there on a bike in many years.

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
:'( i wanna go to california.

actually, i was there last weekend,at the beach, with wife and dogs, but no bike.

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
actually, we have some nice twisty mountian roads here too, trouble is there's @ an hour of riding through the desert heat to get there. not bad in the morning, but a real bear on the way home in the afternoon.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Friends did borrego springs Julian ride last weekend. Cops are everywhere!!! Especially the 94

1 - 11 of 11 Posts