Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't stand everyone walking away from me in the straights at Road Atlanta...

Bought a Leo full exhaust, PCV and Sharkskinz plastics.

Amazing addition to the family.

·
Registered
539 Posts
PICS?

Congrats on the addition!

Be safe as you prolly know that bike is NO SV!

·
BANNED!!!
4,805 Posts
Fantastic, too bad you are a douche for breaking Rule #1 on talking about a new bike...no pics.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice looking bike. How's the stock exhaust? I was at the dealership here and they had a new '09 they were trying to get out the door that they had installed some Two Bros pipes on. They looked good, I was surprised the dealership installed them though.

Might get a little toasty for the girl on back if you ride two up :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually the stock exhaust was gone QUICKLY. It's ugly, restrictive and REALLY hot on the legs (with jeans).

There is some weird turbulence thing that the heat doesn't go away even at 60. It doesn't matter so much with leathers but still, i could only imagine at a track day. The heat is mostly caused by the cat and a ypipe & cans would fix that. I put a Leo Vince full exhaust on it and its WAY cooler...

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Get us a sound clip while your at it. Those crossplane cranks sound soooo good.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Get us a sound clip while your at it. Those crossplane cranks sound soooo good.
The cool thing (for me) is that the Leo has removable silencers that i have not yanked yet -- it sounds awesome (and loud compared to stock) with em in.

I'm going to play with this for a bit -- i'm sure i'll yank em in a week or so. Definitely for Road Atlanta memorial day weekend! Woot.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.