Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it is that time of the year again. The creature named the squid (scientific name: Squidius-Dumbassus-maximus) emerges from its den. It has spent the past months hiding from the cold drinking beer and eating fatty foods. The squid can be found riding down public roads on over powered motorcycle machines. The squid is a sub-species of the Motorcyclist. The difference is that over time the Motorcyclist (scientific name: Smartus-Geared-Baconus-Rider) has evolved and learned to protect itself in its urban habitat. The Squid tries to find a mate by wearing a little clothing possible. They also preform matting signals such as the "wheelie" and the "endo." The squid has not developed navigational skills so most of their time is spent going in straight lines. Inevitably the Squid does have accidents and without the protective covering they are fatally injured. Some how even without its protective covering the squid species still multiplies and passes their traits to their offspring. it is a mystery how the Squid is not an endangered or extinct animal.

yes the squids were out in full force today. Spotted two on SVs.

Hope everyone who has this weather is enjoying it. Have a good day

Smitty OUT! ;D

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Lack of gear does not make one a squid. Riding a wheelie or pulling a stoppie does not make one a squid. Never turning does not make one a squid. Don't be such a generalizing turd.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thought i would have a bit of fun. make a joke.

guess not :dontknow:

who rained on your parade?

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
suction cups and tentacles do not make one a squid either!

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
thought i would have a bit of fun. make a joke.

guess not :dontknow:

who rained on your parade?
Having fun and making jokes does not make one a squid. Sarcasm does not make one a squid.

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
I thought owning an I4 made squids what they are today:nana:

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
SQUID

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
breaded squid