Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No he did not. Oh well when someone buys it and then brings it to have a power commander put on and have it mapped they will be surprised!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
What did it originally say? I'm looking to pick up a second SV (Valentine's day present for the hubby) and was hoping to get a sweet deal on an S model. I mean, it won't replace the TL1000S he had stolen but after riding around on my SV for the last three weeks he admits that he would prefer having such a fun, nimble and great handling bike. I already told him I wasn't going to buy a second bike for at least 6 months so I can be extra special sneaky right now.

Let me know if you guys can recommend anything.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
MistakenIdentity said:
What did it originally say? I'm looking to pick up a second SV (Valentine's day present for the hubby) and was hoping to get a sweet deal on an S model. I mean, it won't replace the TL1000S he had stolen but after riding around on my SV for the last three weeks he admits that he would prefer having such a fun, nimble and great handling bike. I already told him I wasn't going to buy a second bike for at least 6 months so I can be extra special sneaky right now.

Let me know if you guys can recommend anything.

Thanks!
the second gens (2003 or later) are fuel injected. the one in this auction is a first gen (2002). he's advertising is as fuel injected. otherwise, there doesn't appear to have anything wrong with the bike

·
Registered
85 Posts
I just figured the dude got lazy and just let someone else type in the description. Maybe the list of "features" had FI checked off and they didn't bother to check. Also, the bike not be in his possession yet. It looks to be a car shop. I wouldn't trust anything he said about how great the bike handles anyway!

Like I said though, I think the dingus just went on info he was given and never even took a look at the bike.

Does look purdy though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
No...i'm just saying to take the time to post it to everyone like a little tattle telling bitch is pathetic. Apparently for all of our sakes the seller corrected it and we can all go on living our lives.

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
crotchrocketfan said:
I see everyone on here is perfect and does not make mistakes. Get a life!
i agree with the troll :p who cares if he didn't know if it was injected or carbed, alot of people don't know about their bikes, or he was a dealer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts