Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone who had contacted SVRaceShop the past couple of weeks looking for a slipper clutch, only to be dissapointed by them being out of stock, WE JUST GOT MORE! We have 5 more of them in stock listed in the Online Store at SVRaceShop.com, get 'em while they're hot! We've gotten great feedback from folks who have been using them, I posted a couple of riding impressions from actual customers on the web site: www.SVRaceShop.com.

I've been really happy with mine, and we just converted our team hotshot (Shun) over to using one now that he's running in the superbike class, and he loves it too! Really makes corner entry at fast pace much less of a drama, no wheel skip or overrevving no matter how bad you miss the shift or dump the clutch. Particularly useful at the end of a long straight where you have to bang multiple downshifts, or in quick transitions with a downshift.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Novadesigns said:
Cool! Send me one and I'll send you money when I get more in stock! ;)

I kid! I kid!
I could send you a picture of one to put on your refrigerator until you're fully stocked on funds..... would that work?? ;D

·
Registered
606 Posts
You're killing me Smalls...how we gonna make any money like that? That's a smokin' deal

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
When I hit the lottery,. I'll be ready to buy one for the SV1K. ;)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DucOwner said:
You're killing me Smalls...how we gonna make any money like that? That's a smokin' deal
Hey, I'm just trying to clear stuff out so we don't have to MOVE it!!! ;D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts